We will deliver the services we would expect for our own family and friends
We will partner only with organisations we trust to share in our aspirations
We will integrate the patient voice into the design and review of all services
Members of Yorkshire Health Partners will become part of an increasingly large and more influential organisation that is better equipped to deal with the many and varied issues facing practices than those acting in isolation.
Federating offers the potential for practices to address and manage the never ending ‘churn’ of issues and demands placed upon them by acting collectively to build an organisation capable of being successful and credible in the new NHS world.
By becoming a member of Yorkshire Health Partners your practice will be far more likely to:
· Capitalise on economies of scale.
· Ring fence and grow your practice income.
· Strengthen the capacity of your practice to bid for, and provide, new services.
· Increase the capacity of you practice to compete with external private sector.
· To provide financial stability for members and ensure a voice in the shaping of future health services.
Practice members buy shares in (YHP) and are allowed one share per 2000 patients (or fraction of). Practices are asked to provide a GP member to represent their practice. Membership funds can be arranged to be paid by installments to make manageable cost implications.
Or request a call back using the form below:
* = Required information
PLEASE NOTE: This form is not to be used for medical emergencies. Please phone your own GP surgery for any medical enquiries during normal working hours. Out of hours, please phone 111. In an emergency phone 999.